Your World. Your Way.®
A ship that feels less like a ship and more like a luxury hotel, an ambience that is relaxed, service that is impeccable and amazing food that wins awards… this is what cruising with Oceania is all about.
Their beautiful fleet of ships, including the Marina and the Riviera, offer a great atmosphere whilst helping you to cruise from destination to destination within luxurious surroundings.
The ‘finest cuisine at sea’ is something that sets Oceania apart.
They offer a wide range of destinations which include trips to Europe and the Mediterranean as well as North America cruises.
Oceania Cruises will provide the highest quality cruise product for mature and discerning travellers by offering the finest culinary experience at sea, meticulous attention to detail, and a warm and inviting country club-casual ambience on every voyage. Combining extraordinary comfort, exceptional value and the world’s most alluring destinations, we provide our guests with an enriching, rewarding travel experience.
From the “finest cuisine at sea” to port-intensive itineraries, our points of distinction are what makes Oceania Cruises the best value in upscale cruising.
- Finest cuisine served at sea in open-seating restaurants at no additional charge
- Gourmet culinary program created by world-renowned Master Chef Jacques Pépin
- Acclaimed Canyon Ranch SpaClub® treatments and cuisine
- Elegant mid-size ships featuring large-ship amenities
- The world’s most alluring and desirable ports
- Country club-casual ambiance; tuxedos and gowns are never required
- Butler Service offered in all suites
- Best value in luxury cruising
CALL FREE NOW ON: 0800 280 2469
Partnered with Fred Olsen Travel and trading as both CruisingCoast2Coast and GoCruise we are a Member of ABTA (membership no. J5035) which means you have the benefit of ABTA’s assistance and Code of Conduct.
Check our ABTA membership for your financial protection. To reassure you of our operating standard we are also full members of CLIA (Cruise Lines International Association and act as agents for ATOL holders.