AmaWaterways is the premier river cruise line on Europe’s Danube, Rhine, Main, Mosel, Seine and Rhône rivers and also offers luxury river cruises in Portugal, Russia, Africa, Vietnam & Cambodia and now, Myanmar (Burma).
From exceptional staff to award winning cuisine, enriching theme cruises and special on board amenities, an AmaWaterways river cruise is not just a holiday, but a collection of unforgettable experiences.
Family-owned and operated and a recognised leader in cruises of this kind, Ama founders and staff share a passion for travel and seek to give other travellers genuinely life-enhancing experiences…
- Personalised, professional and friendly staff
- Welcome Dinner and Farewell Dinner
- Highly trained Cruise Managers
- Special on board highlights including cultural show, puppet show and lectures/discussions pertaining to Burmese culture
- Life enriching tours and excursions
- Gold Medal dining, featuring culinary masterpieces highlighting regional cultures and traditions
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks with every lunch and dinner
CALL FREE NOW ON: 0800 280 2469
Partnered with Fred Olsen Travel and trading as both CruisingCoast2Coast and GoCruise we are a Member of ABTA (membership no. J5035) which means you have the benefit of ABTA's assistance and Code of Conduct.
Check our ABTA membership for your financial protection. To reassure you of our operating standard we are also full members of CLIA (Cruise Lines International Association and act as agents for ATOL holders.